Our is an integrated video surveillance platform for small and medium sized applications. It can connect and manage devices such as IPC, NVR, face recognition terminal, decoder, network keyboard, access controller, alarm controller. VMS-B180-A is easy to deploy, stable and scalable, and it is widely applicable in LAN-based applications such as residential areas, buildings, campuses, hotels, retail stores, and WAN-based applications such as networked chain stores.
- Connection: Connect and manage 250 devices, 500 video channels.
- Management: Unified management of IPC, NVR, face recognition terminal, decoder, network keyboard, alarm controller, access controller, cloud devices.
- Bandwidth: 512Mbps input bandwidth, 384Mbps output bandwidth.
- Compatibility: Support standard Onvif and RTSP.
- Service: Live view, playback, sequence, video wall, GIS map, two-way audio, alarm-triggered actions, access control management.
- Access: Browser/Server, Client/Server and mobile clients (both iOS and Android).
- Smart: Multiple smart functions including cross line detection, intrusion detection, face detection, LPR, face recognition, mixed traffic detection, people counting, behavior search, and alarms and reports.
- Stability and reliability: Linux OS, 802.1x authentication, ARP protection, HTTPS, Telnet enabling/disabling, network fault tolerance, load balancing, multi-IP configuration, secure password, and IP address filtering.
- Operation and maintenance: Provide a comprehensive management dashboard, server status, device/channel online/offline status, HDD status, online users, bandwidth usage, packet loss rate, log query.
- Interfaces: 4 x 1000Mbps Ethernet interfaces, 24 alarm inputs, 8 alarm outputs, 4 x USB 3.0, 1 HDMI and 1 VGA.
|Management||Video||250 devices, 500 channels|
|Face recognition terminal||128|
|Human/vehicle||Can receive 100 vehicle or face images per second.
Note: The number of devices supported depends on the number of images sent from the devices per second. For example, if each device sends 1 image per second, then the server can connect 100 devices. If each device sends 5 images per second, then the server can connect 20 devices.
|Resolution||12MP/ 8MP/ 6MP/ 5MP/ 4MP/ 3MP/ 1080P/ 960P/ 720P/ 960H/ D1/ 2CIF/ CIF/ QCIF|
|Output (local client)||Independent output to HDMI and VGA
HDMI supports 4K resolution
|User Management||50 online users|
|Device Management||IPC, NVR, face recognition terminal, decoder, network keyboard, smart devices, alarm controller, access controller, and cloud devices.|
|Play Control||1 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 13 / 16 / 17 / 25 / 32 / 36 / 64 window display
Up to 3 auxiliary monitors
|Playback||Play NVR recordings
16-ch synchronous playback
Speed: -256, -128, -64, -32, -16, -8, -4, -2, -1, 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256
|Data Info||Alarm Records||200,000|
|Face capture records||3 million|
|Face alarm records||3 million|
|Vehicle pass-through records||3 million|
|Structured motor vehicle, non-motor vehicle and pedestrian records||3 million|
|Access control entry/exit records||3 million|
|External Interface||Network||4 × 10M/100M/1000M Base-T adaptive Ethernet interfaces|
|USB||4 × USB3.0|
|Serial||1 × RS232 (RJ45), 1 × RS485 (RJ45)|
|Alarm input/output||24 alarm inputs, 8 alarm outputs|
|Power output||12V DC|
|Power||100-240V AC, with power switch|
|Others||Power consumption||≤ 40W|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)|
|Operating humidity||10%-90% (noncondensing)|
|Weight||≤ 4.1 Kg (without HDD)|
400mm x 346mm x 48mm(17.3″×13.6″×1.9″)