This is a high-performance, low-power 4-16 optical port 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet switch, is the primary choice for small and medium-sized LANs. It provides 10 / 100/1000Mbps ports, two up link / 10/100/1000Mbps ports and 10/1001000Mbps optical port,
which can be used to connect upstream devices with higher bandwidth.
Storage and forwarding technology, combined with dynamic memory allocation, ensures that the bandwidth is allocated to each port effectively. Support port based VLAN and tag based VLAN, port aggregation, bandwidth control, port mirroring, priority, static MAC address table, port security and other intelligent configuration.
The whole line speed 100m backbone 100m network is connected to your working group or server, which is convenient for you to plug and play.
This flexible and non blocking architecture allows users to use it without the limitation of bandwidth and media network.
8-16 optical 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps 100m switch supports half duplex flow control and full duplex back pressure mode.
Each switch port supports adaptive function. The port adopts store and forward mode, which can effectively isolate broadcast storm, reduce packet error and packet error, and avoid network congestion and network conflict, The product features superior performance, simple use, convenient and intuitive, and provides ideal networking solutions for working group users and intelligent community broadband access.
- Meet IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab standards
- 8-16 10 / 100/1000Mbps and 10/100Mbps adaptive ,supporting auto MDI / mdix
- Support 2-4K MAC address
- Support EEPROM configuration
- Support IEEE802.3 AT/AF mode
- Support switch speed limit function
- All 3KV ports support lightning protection
- Support stack and QoS
- Line speed forwarding, intelligent recognition
- Optical and electrical uplink port
- All ports support IEEE 802.3x half duplex flow control and full duplex back pressure mode
- Non blocking switching architecture, full line speed forwarding and maximum throughput filtering packets
- Support MAC address learning, automatically adjust transmission mode and transmission rate
- LED indicates power supply, link and activity, provides simple working status prompt and troubleshooting