Analog users of BNC Systems have the option of purchasing the UAC-T125-AF28M-W, which is a 5MP Colorhunter HD Bullet Camera. The HD Analog Cameras are compatible with TVI, CVI, AHD, and CVBS, making them a 4 in 1 solution. This translates to the fact that you can use these cameras with almost any DVR that supports either a resolution of 5 megapixels or CVBS standard definition. In addition, these High-Definition Cameras include a metal enclosure and are weatherproof to an IP67 standard. That indicates that you shouldn’t worry about using them even in challenging environments! If you are using a Worldstar XVR or DVR, you may utilize the Audio Over Coax Option and the built-in mic to send audio over your Coax Cable. This option is available to you if you are using that particular recording device.
What exactly is this technology known as Colorhunter? White light is used by Colorhunter Cameras to illuminate a scene, allowing you to capture color images both during the day and at night. Let’s face it: color photographs contain a great deal more information and may be used in court than their monochrome counterparts. When it becomes dark, a standard IR camera will turn to black and white. Images in full color are sent around the clock by the Colorhunter cameras!
- 5MP high-quality imaging
- Supports white light illumination, 24/7 color images
- Supports 180° horizontal flip, 180° vertical flip
- OSD configuration menu, easy to operate
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof design, high reliability
- OSD configuration menu in 11 languages
- Built-in microphone for high-quality audio transmission via coaxial cables
- Metal front face and housing