This 4 Port Long distance POE switch will power 4 cameras up to 820 feet on small camera, on motorized and bigger cameras (stronger IR the distance may vary).
WS-POE8E is a
- 4 port 10/100 Mbps
- 4 port PoE port switch
- 2 gigabit uplink port
- identification IEEE802af/at standard PD.
- Support POE (power over ethernet cable device) for wireless AP and IP cameras
- Support IEEE802af/at standards
- Transmission distance 250 meters or 820 Feet, making installation for wireless AP and Surveillance Project
- Give you the speed of 10 Mbps at 250 meters
- Supports Upward port auto MDI/MDIX
- Adopted storage forward switch system
- Smart Power and minimum consumption, guarantee PD requirement
- With power supply circuit projection function and protection back-end device safety
- Automatically provide the adaptive device
- PSE modular design
- Support loop circuit detection
- Power saving function
Using DIP switch control mode:
- Default: default switch mode
- VLAN: prevent DHCP deceive and broadcast storm, projection information, prevent virus spread and network attack.
- Extend: Transmission Distance Cat5 or above (Cat6 Recommended)
Enable long distance mode by putting the switch on extend mode.
* Distance may vary depending on the quality of the cable, this switch will not reach on CCA cable must be 100% copper.